52% intelligent. 9% modest. More monkey than bear.

Monday, March 15, 2004

Ok. So for whatever reason this has now started to work, so I'd better start writing some stuff.

Hm. What's happened? Well, I turned 30 the other day. Apart from that?

READING
Leviathan by Paul Auster (courtesy of bookcrosser Lucycat)
The Bride Stipped Bare by anonymous (courtesy of bookcrosser Netstation - must be an early midlife crisis)

LISTENING
Songs for PolarBears - Snow Patrol
Highly Evolved - The Vines
The Decline of British Sea Power - British Sea Power

LATEST THING
Sennheiser PXC250 noise reduction headphones (courtesy of my lovely girlfriend as a birthday pressie!)

ANNOYED BY
The Bookcrossing Chit-chat forums - a wretched hive of scum and villany... you must watch your step

Ooh. And it's been months now, but I'm still loving my Ipod

Righto. That'll have to do for now. I have some seriously dull documentation to read on Radio Frequency Stock Management Applications. Hmm. Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home