52% intelligent. 9% modest. More monkey than bear.

Friday, August 13, 2004

Off to a family wedding...

Down to Buckinghamshire in a tick and to the celebration of my elder brother's wedding. The actual legal ceremony took place in Scotland on Tuesday afternoon, but the big garden party type affair is being held at my mum and dad's. To be honest, I think it's bigger deal for my parents than it is for my brother... he seems pretty relaxed, but they have 3 sons, so possibly they never thought they would get to host something like this (the newest addition to the family is Korean, and although there is going to be a bash in Korea, this one is happening first).

Full details here when I get back...

I'll be missing the Olympics opening ceremony of course, but as they are holding the whole event around my trip to Athens, it would be churlish to complain, no?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:19 pm, Blogger The Num Num said…

    My Congrats to the Happy Couple - looks like a great event, what with those coolio outfits! You could've made a bit more of an ethnic effort tho ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home