52% intelligent. 9% modest. More monkey than bear.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

the price of gas keeps on rising...

This probably isn't of much interest to anyone but me and Hen, but it looks like Allan Donald is back on my street. (For previous installments of "Allan Donald is on my street" news, click here....)

I'm interested because the Trent Bridge Test match starts tomorrow and after the sterling performance of England's second string seamers at Lords last week, the South African fast bowling legend and now England bowling coach has clearly been making a big difference.

Hen is interested because he is still driving an absolutely colossal 4x4 with a plush leather interior and because it's people like him who are destroying our climate.

330 Test wickets notwithstanding, I reckon Jimmy Anderson's improvement over the last few weeks has bought him some slack, but I accept that I may be in a minority on this one.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home