52% intelligent. 9% modest. More monkey than bear.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I don't need no good advice.....

I've only just remembered that I had a dream last night. It was so vivid that when I woke up in the small hours, I almost got up and wrote it all down before I forgot. Needless to say, I didn't bother getting up, and as a result I've only just thought about it and I've forgotten most of the details.

Hmm.

What I can remember though is that I was being chased through a wood. I can't remember now who was chasing me (although it seemed remarkable at the time). I do remember that I wasn't alone though - oh no. Throughout the chase I was accompanied by Harry Redknapp and Tony Adams. Neither seemed unduly concerned by the pursuit, and both seemed rather more interested in offering me a string of 'helpful' advice.


Adams (l) & Redknapp (r)

Now, I know that they've done brilliantly at Portsmouth Football Club, but are these really the people you would want advising you on a life and death chase through a forest? It's a bit different to a relegation dog-fight, isn't it?

Mind you, they're probably more useful than Avram Grant and Steve Clarke, and certainly better than having Gary Megson offering up helpful tips. If I had to pick any Premier League football manager to be watching my back in a matter of life and death, I'm pretty sure it would be Roy Keane. He'd scare me, for sure, but wouldn't you rather have him on your side than not?

Anyway.

Frustratingly, I don't remember if we managed to escape or not. Well, I'm not that worried about the safety of Redknapp and Adams, but it would be good to know if I made it out okay.

Perhaps I'll get the next installment tonight. I'll take a pen and paper to bed just in case.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 1:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you hadn't made it out okay, you'd probably remember. It's always the awful dreams that are hard to shake, I find.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home