52% intelligent. 9% modest. More monkey than bear.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

And that’s a pretty nice haircut...

The only thing I feel I need to share with you this evening is the glorious news that I am coming up as the number one search result on "Cool Guy Haircuts"....

What could possibly top that? Should I make some kind of an acceptance speech?

I'm so proud.

I guess I should offer up a big hello to all my new readers who came here wanting some haircut tips or perhaps just to admire my glossy mane of hair, eh?

Seriously. Any hairstyling tips that you need - you just ask away....

(Do you think I should tell them that I...er.... wear a lot of hats? that a single bottle of shampoo lasts me about a year? No? Well, I'm sure you know best....)

6 Comments:

  • At 1:02 am, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    Definitely not!

    I love the randomness of search engines.

     
  • At 7:44 am, Blogger Aravis said…

    Perhaps the emphasis wasn't so much on the hair as the cool guy sporting it. *G*

     
  • At 11:00 am, Blogger John McClure said…

    You buy shampoo?

     
  • At 11:19 am, Blogger swisslet said…

    Actually - no, I don't. C. gets it free at work, so I use bizarrely premium shampoos. I must be a great advert for them.

    If I didn't get that, I could probably make one of those little bottles you get in a hotel room last for a couple of months....

    ST

     
  • At 1:31 pm, Blogger Monsieur Hannard said…

    I also am a believer in the one bottle of shampoo a year policy, and combs to me are just something that happen to other people. But when your hair is about 6mm long, this is not an issue...heh.

    Mind if I add you to my very short blogroll? Oops, too late!

     
  • At 4:03 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    I go through shampoo very quickly...conditioner even quicker. I am a believer in the excessive use of shampoo, conditioner and moisturizer. (Well, I don't know if I'm a "believer" as in I'd argue for it, but it's certainly my habit.)

    :)

    h
    h

     

Post a Comment

<< Home