52% intelligent. 9% modest. More monkey than bear.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

it's in my soul, it's what I need...

----
A couple of new shuffleathon reviews have crept in, so it's probably high time that I re-posted that monstrous table thing.

Here it is now.

[oops, gone again]

Almost everything is out in the post now (sheesh Graham....!) so if you haven't received yours yet, then sit tight and it shouldn't be too far away, the vagaries of the international postal service notwithstanding.

Whilst we're waiting though, it would be great to have a few more reviews to read, if you know what I mean.....? We've had some great reviews so far, and it looks like there have been some excellent compiliations being sent around the place. Whilst we're on that subject, I just have to say 'nuff respect to Monogodo for putting "Big Bottoms" by Spinal Tap on his CD for Lord B. Now that's an **inspired** inclusion, and as a direct result I will be screening the film to Lord B for the first time on Thursday evening. Yeah. I can't believe he hasn't seen it either.

By popular request, once all of the reviews are in, I'll then set about compiling some sort of tragically anally retentive list of what songs appeared where and how often and stuff like that.

I bet you can't wait.

---

I'm still feeling a bit blue this evening, but y'know... comfort in sound. And I reckon that this evening's comfort is going to be mainly provided by Thin Lizzy.

Let's rock!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:08 pm, Blogger Del said…

    Crikey that was quick! I only posted it up about 15 seconds ago, and even then it was full of typos (now corrected). I christen you Swiss Toni the All Seeing. Aye.

    And yeah, great CD from Mark. Been sat in my CD tray ever since it arrived. I've just been bone bastard idle about writing the review. English student.

     
  • At 10:15 pm, Blogger swisslet said…

    but surely you knew I was waiting for all the reviews?

    *twitches*

    ST

     
  • At 8:39 am, Blogger Kaptain Kobold said…

    Apologies. I've had my CD for a couple of weeks, but I've only managed to listen to it once, and not had a chance to review it yet.

    Actually I was thinking of getting my children to do it :-)

     
  • At 3:50 pm, Blogger Ali said…

    >Thin Lizzy

    Yeah, that'll blow the blues away!

    "I like ROCK AND ROLL!
    I buy my records at the Rock On stall!"

    OK, off to put the Lizsters on immediately.

    :)

     
  • At 11:45 am, Blogger Flash said…

    Got mine!
    Giving it a spin as I type.

    Review in good time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home