52% intelligent. 9% modest. More monkey than bear.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

somebody put me together....



Meanwhile, in general falling apart news.... following on from my broken finger, broken toe, the torn ligaments in my ankle, the cracked rib, the slowly-but-noticeably stiffening knee joints, the spasming muscles in my back and the general, all pervasive feeling of weariness, it appears that I might have fractured my elbow.

The little whack I gave it seemed so innocuous at the time, but three weeks later and the doctor tells me that I need to go and get an x-ray. Not that there's anything they can do if it is fractured, you understand, but at least we'll know one way or the other, eh? What next for the miracle of modern medical science?

I'm starting to think that I've reached the age where my body is trying to tell me something.

I'm ignoring it.

I'm sure that ageing is nothing that plenty of drugs and a decent plastic surgeon can't fix.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 12:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ouch! Hope you heal quickly!

     
  • At 9:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I'm sure that ageing is nothing that plenty of drugs and a decent plastic surgeon can't fix."

    No offence old chap, but take a look at Joan Rivers. Then decide.


    the old eye in the sky

     
  • At 9:53 am, Blogger swisslet said…

    eye - I said a decent plastic surgeon. How she has the nerve to mock other people for their appearance beats me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home