52% intelligent. 9% modest. More monkey than bear.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Send me a postcard, drop me a line stating point of view

Ok. So here's what we know about me:
- I'm 30
- I'm balding
- I'm going grey
- My memory isn't what it was
- my joints are starting to creak

so why was I so alarmed at the gym when I spotted a hair growing out of my right ear?

I rather think I should be looking forward to my first Remington fuzz-away??

All this and apparently I won't be able to retire for nigh on another 50 years... 2054 isn't so far away, right?

3 Comments:

  • At 10:45 am, Blogger Me said…

    I don't have the answers, but you could:
    1) Stop going to the gym, then you won't notice.
    2) Allow ear hair to sprout and then transplant yourself a new forelock.

     
  • At 2:34 pm, Blogger Damo said…

    If your joints are creaking then you're probably doing the wrong sort of exercise for you. Hey! Try swimming!

     
  • At 4:17 pm, Blogger Teresa Bowman said…

    I once had a solitary white hair growing out of THE SIDE OF MY FACE. Fortunately it went away, before children in the street started pointing at me and shouting, "A witch, a witch!". Now I just have the white hairs on my head - although there seem to be more and more of them every day ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home