52% intelligent. 9% modest. More monkey than bear.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah..."



I am in so much trouble.

You know how I was saying how I have just shifted my Ipod onto ITunes? Well this morning I went over to the music store and downloaded me my first tune.... inevitably this was Vertigo by U2 and cost me the princely sum of 79p.

It was extremely easy.

My bank balance is doomed.

---

UPDATE: 1/11

For reference, the tracks I bought over the weekend in full were:
U2 - Vertigo
Green Day - Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)
Green Day - Basket Case
Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
The Bees - Wash in the Rain
Black - Wonderful Life
The Charlatans - Weirdo
The Charlatans - The Only One I Know
Offspring - Self Esteem
Graham Coxon - Freakin' Out

Also some french stuff I bought for C., but as that hasn't synced on yet, I'm not counting it yet. Less than a tenner all in all.

So far.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:44 pm, Blogger The Num Num said…

    LOL.

    But seriously, 79p vs a couple of quid for CD that you just turn into an mp3 anyway...now THAT is a money saving idea and a half.

    I don't have an iPod, but I hear that they change mp3 to something else. So if you were to take a file off an iPod, it wouldn't be mp3? Is that true?

    BNN-Creative Zen NX user.

     
  • At 5:54 pm, Blogger The Num Num said…

    Oh pants, I just went to iTunes store for the first time coz of you... I got duped into the free single of the week download. Then saw more songs for 79p. Pants Pants Pants. I hear ya, this is just too tempting. Woe is me...

     
  • At 6:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Guess which site I just stumbled across on Blog Explosion?

    It's a small world.

    10 out of 10!

    Mike (Allrighthere)

     
  • At 10:35 am, Blogger Teresa Bowman said…

    Nice selection of tunes! "Basket Case" is one of my favourite songs ever. "Freakin' Out" is one of my Singles Of The Year 2004 (along with "Decent Days & Nights" by the Futureheads and "Orpheus" by Ash).

    I am not with the technical age. I am still buying my music on round shiny silver things in plastic boxes (which are usually broken in some way). If there's anything interesting to be found on the interweb Captain Damo usually burns it onto a CD for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home