52% intelligent. 9% modest. More monkey than bear.

Friday, April 15, 2005

I know that I am up against a mighty mighty man



I mean, how hard can it be to copy a poster campaign that is childishly simple (not to mention simplistic)?

Big up to Statue John for uncovering the website that makes it child's play to take the piss out of the Tories.

How about a competition?

Think of a slogan for a tory poster for their current election campaign, and either stick it in the comments below, or if you are feeling especially creative, mail me the completed poster (email address in my profile).

The best suggestion will get published on here in poster stylee and will also receive a special, extremely prestigious prize.... yes, you get to nominate a heading for the post. You can't say fairer than that, can you?

To get your creative juices flowing, here's what Statue John came up with after his Friday lunchtime pint....



a pint of what he didn't say....

5 Comments:

  • At 6:51 pm, Blogger Poll Star said…

    Ignoring your request for sloganeering, but still on Michael Howard.

    Imagine living under the Australian system, where you are legally obliged to vote. Then imagine the two candidates are Michael Howard and George W Bush. What the fuck would you do? Suicide and emigration seem the only viable options.

    I am looking forward to a Tory knocking on my door, asking for my vote. I shall be asking them to remove themselves from my property instantly.

     
  • At 9:56 pm, Blogger Mark said…

    "how stupid are we to think we can win an election by being racist?"

     
  • At 2:24 pm, Blogger The Num Num said…

    I hope Labour Lose, and Lib Dems get it. Now wouldn't that be fun?

     
  • At 9:01 pm, Blogger red one said…

    What a great find - I'm going to email you an entry.
    RedOne

     
  • At 12:02 pm, Blogger Damo said…

    Don't forget the Daily Mail-o-matic".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home