52% intelligent. 9% modest. More monkey than bear.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

what's a wonderwall anyway?

Right. Do you remember the bookshelf thing we did the other week? The one where you guys sent me pictures of your bookcases, and we had a little competition to guess which one belonged to whom?

Yeah? Well, I was thinking of doing something similar.....

What I want this time is a sample of your handwriting.

I don't just want any sample of your handwriting though. Oh no. I want you to write out a song lyric, take a picture of it and send it to me via the email address in my profile. Your chosen lyric can be as long or as short as you like - you just need to make sure that it is readable in the photograph.

Does that make sense?

So get your cameras out and get snapping. When I have a respectable number of piccies of handwritten lyrics, I will post them all up here, and we'll have a little competition to see who can guess which handwriting belongs to which blogger. Be sure to think carefully about the lyric that you pick though...

As usual, there will be a fantastic prize on offer to the winner.

If we're really lucky, I'll be able to persuade the num num to do a bit of handwriting analysis on each sample and tell us what each one says about the personality of its owner.

So what are you waiting for? Get your thinking cap on and your pen out....

10 Comments:

  • At 7:12 am, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    This should be fun!

     
  • At 9:34 am, Blogger Teresa Bowman said…

    That's a pretty good idea.

    However, the Num Num already knows what my handwriting looks like ...

     
  • At 9:49 am, Blogger swisslet said…

    Bee - so what?

    you know you want to!

    ST

     
  • At 3:44 pm, Blogger Flash said…

    I'll get on that sir!

     
  • At 4:37 pm, Blogger John McClure said…

    Do you want the song title and artist, or is that part of the game?

     
  • At 4:50 pm, Blogger Jenni said…

    Gah! I am babysitting this week and my digital camera is at home....can you hold out till Friday evening here, which I suppose would probably be Saturday for you???

     
  • At 5:04 pm, Blogger The Num Num said…

    Oooh, interesting. It will be easy to choose a lyric too!

    Expect an email soonio.

    As long as you play though - you never sent me your sample handwriting all those moons ago!

     
  • At 5:59 pm, Blogger swisslet said…

    Ok.

    John - just the lyric please. Don't care how long it is (someone has sent me a whole song, I think)

    Jenni - yup. The weekend will be fine. I'll keep it going until I have a reasonable number.

    TNN - yeah. I'll be putting a sample of my own fair hand in...

    any further questions?

    ST

     
  • At 7:08 pm, Blogger red one said…

    Swiss - are you going to fake my handwriting this time? ;-)

    red

     
  • At 7:19 am, Blogger Turners in the Country said…

    Just catching up on my blog reading- I'm glad I didn't miss out in this one, sounds like fun! but hmmm, what lyric to choose...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home