52% intelligent. 9% modest. More monkey than bear.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

say my name, say my name

No "Blog of the week" today... my new iPod was waiting for me when I got home, so I kind of got all busy playing with that.

Normal service might be resumed again next week.

How about a quick competition though? My new iPod has no name. I think it needs a name.

The first song to come up on shuffle was "Jean Genie", and that might be fate.... unless you can think of anything better, that is.

Any suggestions?

----

Last call for the fridge game too.... guesses here please. Results tomorrow.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:54 am, Blogger Alecya G said…

    Does it have a womans name? Obviously?

    My offerings [based on both the fact that they are song titles, and/or I like the name]

    Janie Jones [incidentally, there are a million songs with the name Janie in the title...if you chose Janie you could change the song she is associated with according to mood. ah, daft, this is part of your original suggestion.]

    Cecelia
    Stella

    I feel honor bound to suggest both Lola and Sarah, which I sincerely hope will make you laugh, but you wont consider....

     
  • At 5:19 am, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    Not Stella! I just hear Marlon Brando bellowing whenever I hear that name.

    Leilana...that's the name for your iPod, I think.

    I've obviously decided to opt out of the fridge game...sorry...

     
  • At 7:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Spod..

    cuz you are..

    you know it

    Des

     
  • At 11:13 am, Blogger Mark said…

    call it "Radio Wall Of Sound", after the great Slade number...

     
  • At 4:36 pm, Blogger Erika said…

    Hoorah for your new iPod!

    I think you should give it a perfectly sensible name, like "Agnes," so she doesn't feel compelled to go trotting off into the world again.

     
  • At 6:21 pm, Blogger Alecya G said…

    oooh. I like Agnes, Ka. Good one.

     
  • At 9:08 pm, Blogger swisslet said…

    naming a car? that would be silly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home