52% intelligent. 9% modest. More monkey than bear.

Friday, December 21, 2007

you've got to laugh into the dark....

No Earworms this week.... Just a request: I'm compiling the 3rd Annual Earworms of the Year list, and I need your help...........

I want you to rummage around your internal jukebox and I want you to email me your top 5 earworms for 2007. Chuck in a few comments on each, if you like. You know you want to.

Full details are here.

Votes to the email address in my profile please.

I'll be putting the list up at the end of the month.

All welcome.

Roll of honour.

2005 Coldplay - "Speed of Sound"

2006 Gnarls Barkley - "Crazy"

---

And with that, ladies and gentlemen, I'm declaring this blog closed for a few days. After a bit of mulled wine with some friends and a trip to the pub for some seasonal beer, I'll be packing my bag for a week in France with C's parents. C tells me that we don't have to spend all week with her mum and dad, but as her mum is an excellent cook and wants to feed me up, and as her dad keeps a wine cellar and sees me as an excuse to get the good stuff up..... I think I'll survive.

I think we've got time to have a look at Europe's longest champagne bar before we catch our Eurostar too....

Mmmm.

Happy Christmas all.

---

Still looking to download some more xmas songs? Go check out Joe the Troll's Trolling the Underground (courtesy of Cody Bones... thanks Cody!)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 6:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks you both you and COdy for the shout out!

     
  • At 4:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you and C. have a lovely holiday.

     
  • At 9:19 am, Blogger Pynchon said…

    Happy Christmas, Swiss & C.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home