52% intelligent. 9% modest. More monkey than bear.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Extra Track (and a tacky badge)

I got an email this morning offering me $500 for a year's worth of sponsorship on my blog. All I'd have to do is put up some banners, which they assure me would be tailored towards my content (what? including urinal etiquette?)

Tempting though their offer was, I ain't no sell out.

What kind of person do they think I am? Do they think that I would just surrender all of my principles for the sake of a measley $500?

They'd need to offer me at least twice that.....

----

The lyrics are starting to roll in now.... more please!

6 Comments:

  • At 4:53 am, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    On the contrary, Foxy, he's worth so much more (especially when you consider the exchange rate!).

     
  • At 9:11 am, Blogger Mark said…

    money doesn't talk, it wwears.

     
  • At 12:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry but your blog ain't that special baby.
    you should have taken the money.

     
  • At 1:12 pm, Blogger swisslet said…

    *sighs*

    I'm thinking of a new disclaimer on the top of the page.

    "WARNING: may contain irony"

    D'you think it would help?

    ST

     
  • At 1:17 pm, Blogger LB said…

    don't you just love comedy anonymous comments?

    it's like graffiti for the 21st century.

    pillock.

     
  • At 11:21 pm, Blogger Damo said…

    But why pay $500 dollars when we can advertise on the blog for free?

    Buy me!

    Boom. Like that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home