52% intelligent. 9% modest. More monkey than bear.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

oh I can't control myself...

I'm due a new mobile phone.

Ordinarily this wouldn't trouble me for more than a few minutes - you know: pop into the shop, pick phone, sign away life for another 12 months, leave. The end. For some reason though, this decision is really taxing me this year. C. is out tonight, and I was going to spend the time playing Football Manager and generally just lounging around. Instead, I have spent a couple of hours looking into the battery issues on the Sony-Ericsson K700i and wondering if I really care if I get that or the T630. I'm sure it doesn't matter all that much in the grand scheme of things, and now I'm tired and a bit grumpy that I haven't spent more of my evening carefully guiding Roma and Wolverhampton Wanderers to the glory they so richly deserve....

humph.

The internet is both a blessing and a curse in these situations.... so many user forums filled with so little useful information....

Anyway. Why am I talking to you? It's halftime in the Wolves v Brighton league game, and it's still 0-0 and a stirring team talk is needed, methinks....

2 Comments:

  • At 8:38 am, Blogger swisslet said…

    Good Grief. A post about my next cellphone. How tedious.

    On the plus side, Wolves beat Brighton 2-0 with goals from Jody Craddock and Jolean Lescott in the second half to take them to 2nd in the table.

    That was some half time team talk.

    Now, if only I can convince Carlo Cudicini he wants to come to Rome....

    I'm planning a post on mullets later on... well, it will be more of a rant with pictures, I think.... any and all suggestions for inclusion welcomed.

    st.

     
  • At 10:47 pm, Blogger swisslet said…

    I got a T630 in the end. I didn't have the energy to think about the other one. I just *know* I would have obessed about the rubbish battery life and never used the MP3 player or radio.

    dulldulldulldulldulldulldulldull

    I'm keeping it in an iPod sock though.

    So there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home