52% intelligent. 9% modest. More monkey than bear.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

if there was a problem yo I'll solve it

So. The public gets what the public wants.

I hereby declare the first "Auntie Swiss" session open for business.

You've probably noticed how I have an opinion for pretty much every occasion. This is quite a talent, I'm sure you'll agree, and I'd like to try and share some of that remarkable gift with you.

Here's the deal: you submit problems or issues for my consideration, and I give you the benefit of my wisdom in traditional agony aunt stylee. Should be pretty straightforward. I'll take on any problem of pretty much any size. Personal, local, national, international, global, intergalactic.... whatever.

If you're daft enough to ask, I'll give you an opinion on anything.

Auntie Swiss is listening.....

(**please note, as country_cat has so rightly pointed out, I'm a pompous, angst ridden clown, so I may not be in the best position to give anyone advice about anything..... this has never stopped me giving advice in the past, and it clearly shouldn't stop you asking for it now. Just don't come to me in the event that you foolishly decide to act on my ridiculous advice and it blows up in your sorry face. With that in mind, fire away!)

3 Comments:

  • At 6:36 pm, Blogger Charlie said…

    Ok, I'll bite. How often are you supposed to replace running shoes?

    I have a feeling my knees and I are not going to like this answer, given how long it's been.

     
  • At 8:24 pm, Blogger red one said…

    Dear Auntie Swiss

    I am so behind with my blog. I am supposed to have posted about music I'm listening to, having been tagged twice. I also really want to post about a film I saw on Saturday. Actually I want to do that more desperately than the music thing - I have strong feelings about the film - but the first music tag was weeks ago and I feel duty bound etc.

    I spent most of the bank holiday weekend outside and otherwise away from my computer.

    When I get near the machine, I seem to be better at posting comments than doing my own blog. Now I am meant to be working because I have a hideous deadline on a piece of work that's gone horribly wrong from start to finish and I shouldn't even be looking at the internet.

    Please don't tell me it is all "perfectly normal" because I can see other people managing to blog every single day at great length. I just can't keep up.

    I am at my wits end about my blog. Please help.

    A Desperate Blogger

     
  • At 9:23 pm, Blogger Ali said…

    Dear Aunty Swiss.

    Can you please recommend me a suitable outfit for Afternoon Tea at the Ritz. I need the whole shooting match - head to toe.

    Such occasions always throw me into an almighty panic and I know your sartorial advice is rated second to none.

    Please provide links to garments you deem correct.

    Forever in gratitude.

    Yoko

     

Post a Comment

<< Home